Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spelunky :D

3 posters

Go down

Spelunky :D Empty Spelunky :D

Post by Griff4863 Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:00 pm

One of my favorite games considering it's free!
In an pixel world you get to be an explorer named spelunky, he goes on to explore caves, jungles and icey caverns which contains many enemys but also treasure! It is a little difficult but when you get used to it you may even beat the final boss but if not you'll just have to start all over again!

And if you'd like the game just go to spelunkyworld.com/original.html !

Have fun tongue
Griff4863
Griff4863

Back to top Go down

Spelunky :D Empty Re: Spelunky :D

Post by The Great Chi Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:14 am

That game really reminded me of the early arcade games on the ocean coast resorts. They were 10 cents to play one of these 2D platformers and you could get half an hour on it for that price before inserting another coin, great value and entertainment Very Happy

Nowadays arcade games gobble up a dollar ever minute or two, and tend to be motorbike games where you sit on a fake bike and look at a big screen, just not the same Sad

One of the best things that ever came out of these early arcade games is the 'table top arcade game' which was a TV screen located under a horizontal glass table top with the joystick and buttons on the side(s) depending on one player or two, and you found them in pubs where you could have a cool beer and play the video game.

I still see these game tables for sale at auction houses, with titles like the mummys return, and haunted mansion, and you can get them for $300 upwards, depending on game title and condition.

I might just buy one now as I am nostalgic lol!
The Great Chi
The Great Chi

Back to top Go down

Spelunky :D Empty Re: Spelunky :D

Post by CuteLilDragon Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Sounds very fun! Very Happy
I'll be sure to try out this game some time! Smile
CuteLilDragon
CuteLilDragon
Admin

https://diamondwonders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down